Perth WA openport 2

Technical information, definitions, advice, and support for factory ECU remapping, aftermarket systems, and much more.
stumagoo
State: Western Australia
Model: Mitsubishi pajero
Engine: 3.5-Litre 6G74 V6 24V SOHC
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Perth WA openport 2

Post by stumagoo » 25 Feb 2016, 20:43

Hey all - as I have been unable to get another openport 2 unit to replace my old one (several reasons from too lazy to been spending my money on other things) I am looking for someone who has one in perth that may be able to flash a H8 ecu for me, If this person can bench flash that is great but if I have to bolt one in my wagon and flash it that way I will do so as well. This is for a person stuck over east and running out of options - he has 1 day left to sort out his current situation but if that fails I would like to flash an ecu for him and send it to his mechanic

rush
State: South Australia
Model: Mitsubishi Magna 1998 TF
Engine: 3.0-Litre 6G72 V6 24V SOHC

Re: Perth WA openport 2

Post by rush » 20 Mar 2016, 09:36

stumagoo wrote:Hey all - as I have been unable to get another openport 2 unit to replace my old one (several reasons from too lazy to been spending my money on other things) I am looking for someone who has one in perth that may be able to flash a H8 ecu for me, If this person can bench flash that is great but if I have to bolt one in my wagon and flash it that way I will do so as well. This is for a person stuck over east and running out of options - he has 1 day left to sort out his current situation but if that fails I would like to flash an ecu for him and send it to his mechanic

Probably doesnt help, but I have a bench op2 in SA. Happy to help if I can.